You will need:
- JOY embroidered iron-on letters
- 12" square pillow insert
- Red burlap
- 3" wide burlap ribbon (27" length)
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Fabric marker
1. Cut a piece of fabric 2-1/2 times the width and the length of the pillow (about 30" square for a 12" pillow).
2. Center the pillow on the fabric, then wrap the fabric over the pillow as if you were wrapping a gift. Fold the ends toward the center then secure with hot glue.
3. Color the white embroidered iron-on letters with the brush tip of a fabric marker. You can also use an ink pad or dye.
4. Following the manufacturer's directions, iron the letters to the center of the burlap trim. Wrap the trim around the pillow, overlap the ends at the back then secure with hot glue. Glue on buttons to accent if desired.